Monday, February 18, 2013

Hiii this is my first post as a blogger!!! feeling so happy right now

I just got back from puncak yesterdayyy, i attended indosat's cool event called "Jambore with Sahabat IM3" . I went there with my bestie clara, and my weird senior andreas. we had so much fun there, there were a lot of outdoor activities and i really enjoyed it.  I got to meet a lot of new people, which was fun, and we're close friends already!! we slept in a tent, and it was my first time to spend the night in a tent, my tent-mates were kak mawadah and kak dina. we talked a lot while the others were sleeping. okay now im gonna tell you our activities, we had river journey, beautiful fireworks, fun games, and many more!! i wish we had more than 2 days :( but it was fun though! i guess thats all for today, and more pictures cominnng, byee. X0

No comments:

Post a Comment