Thursday, February 21, 2013

BALI STATE OF MIND

    Okay, be honest, who doesnt love Bali? Bali is my favorite island and ive been there like 3 times. Hoping to see bali again next month. I want to show you my pics that were taken in bali and tell a few stories about that ;), enjoy!

  so this is me trying to pose on the beach. 
Just my uncle doing my hair. and oh i was a fat little girl.
This was taken 2 years ago in kuta. I went here with my friend, stevina. Those sneakers werent mine, it is a street art, and lots of people take pictures here.
Lol the beach is scary at night.
I really love the wind, kinda made me looked like doing a photoshoot.

I really love bali and if you know any new cool places in bali, please let me know :p. The other thing that i love about bali is the culture. Its just great to see people wearing traditional clothes, doing their cultural activities, and cooking tradional food, i think its amazing and wonderful, no wonder, bali is so crowded with tourists. So proud to be indonesian. Are you?? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment