Tuesday, February 19, 2013

clumsy tuesday

    So here i am now, feeling so exhausted. i had an economy test today and it was about national income, inflation, and other stuff. I didn't nail the test lol i was so lazy to study, please don't try this at home, buddies.
The wheather today isnt so friendly, dark grey, all alone. I actually dont really know what to write today cause i had nothing to do this day so i decided to tell you guys more about my self, such as my hobbies, favorite subjects, things that i like and things that i dislike, :p so lets go.

This pic was taken when i was 2. I've been in love with modelling since that.
I love to wear heels. And this is my first kind of high heels that my mom bought me for my senior prom. This is christian louboutin but mine is actually from The Little Things She Needs.
I have a big crush on ballet. Ive always wanted to be a ballerina but my mom doesnt really like it so.
.
These are my fave guys. They play in a band called "valerius".
Tom Cruise is my favorite actor.
Ellie Saab is my favorite designer.

     I dislike k-pop, techno music, The Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton, and Soda._.
     Well sorry for the long posttt, its all about me :D , thanks for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment