Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Marathon

Okay, it's not a running marathon. I do NOT run. What i actually mean is movie marathon. We all know summer has come, but still, i have nothing to do. No summer parties. no loud music, no tanning, it's just me and my favorite movies. It's been a week since the holiday started and i guess i've watched more than 20 movies at home. I've been watching lots of comedy instead of actions or dramas. I'm so sick of  those love stories. But i did watch The Vow and The Notebook anyway. Yeah old movies somehow are better for me now. So let me recommend you some great movies that i've watched this week.

1. CLUELESS


Starring : Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy













2. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY

Starring : Cameron Diaz, Ben Stiller













3. THE NANNY DIARIES

Starring : Scarlett Johansson













4. IT'S A BOY OR GIRL THING

Starring : Kevin Zegers













5. 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU


Starring : Heath Ledger<3, Julia Stiles















So those are my favorite movies at the moment. Have fun watching them! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment