Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sorry

This summer i've been doing exactly nothing. Well there's just so much stuff in my head, like the summer-body-i-will-never-get, boys, the beach, celebrity crushes, and my new semester resolution. And also, i've been acting extremely mean to my crush, i don't know why, i'm truly sorry for my bad behavior, please i still like you though sometimes i act like i don't anymore, believe me. 

So i'll end up talking about my crush again. It's because i don't have an interesting life and great things happen a lot. I can't afford branded clothes like chanel, givenchy, valentino, etc, i don't have an iphone, i don't have playstation or xbox. But i have ordinary things that keep me away from being crazy, like my old laptop, my old on and off blackberry, and my books. 

The only interesting thing in my life lately is my lovely doodly (i don't even know what doodly means) crush, i know i'm such a coward for apologizing through a stupid blog post and you probably won't notice but i am very sorry for being an asshole this whole time, i didn't mean to ignore you, or make you feel unwanted but i was just tired and mad at myself for having such a pathetic summer. And i know we no longer talk all the time but i want you to know that, Μου λείπεις :) 

Anyway, it seems like Britney Spear's "Everytime" is my favorite song of the day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment