Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good luck, good luck, good luck to you.

It's been a rough month for everyone, especially the 12th graders. They are going to face the national exam, which is frustrating, i guess.  I know how it feels, i have faced 2 national exams and it was not easy. But lucky me, i met my day lighter, kak Wijaya Saputra, he is a national basketball athlete. He came to my school yesterday to give us some knowledge about basketball. He is talented, kind, and hot ofcourse LOL.

                   
Kak Wijaya and me. I look horrible by the way -_-

Well i don't have a lot to say here, but i'm wishing all of you the best, especially my crush, good luck boy, i know you're smart, and do your best, love yaa. I hope all the hard work gets paid off. Much love XO

No comments:

Post a Comment